Our name comes from a breakthrough creative thinking methodology developed by Edward DeBono. As 7th Hat, we wear, at any given time, all of DeBono’s Six Thinking Hats:
1. White Hat: “The facts, just the facts.”
2. Yellow Hat: explores the positives and probe for value and benefit.
3. Black Hat: looks for difficulties and dangers; where things might go wrong, and can be a problem if overused.
4. Red Hat: expresses emotions and feelings and share fears, likes, dislikes, loves, and hates.
5. Green Hat: focuses on creativity, possibilities, alternatives, and new ideas
6. Blue Hat: manage and oversees the thinking process